Saturday, December 29, 2007

Friday Dec 28, 2007

AM- 10 miles (1:25) past Cookie Corner out and back (sz 11 Slingshots)

More of the same-old, same-old.  The shin and achilles felt quite a bit better this morning, but the shin was definitely still tight.  It was cold and windy; surprise.  I took it easy and decided to just do my typical Friday run instead of trying to catch up because of yesterday.  I think it's much better to ensure health at this point.  

I ended up putting two new snow tires on the car, because one of my rear tires won't hold air anymore.  It went flat out in the Springs, and when I went to get it plugged they couldn't find a hole, so I just aired it back up, but then it went flat again back in Nebraska, so the seal was probably crap.  Anyways, the new tires held up nicely on the drive back to Colorado, so I can't complain.

No comments: