Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunday December 2, 2007

6 miles 50min Story Mill out and back (Puma Cortland II)
Brilliant sunshine and -7F degrees this morning. I started out today with the intention of taking an easy day because I've increased the running a whole bunch this week, but I actually ended up going even a little shorter than I'd planned because my tendon in my left foot was protesting a fair amount. It never really got worse as the run went on, I just decided that there was an unacceptable level of discomfort there and that it needed a break. I'll just keep listening to it and see how things feel over the next couple of days. Iced afterwards.

In any event, running shorter than planned this morning has given me some extra time to finish writing my term paper for my Tectonics course.

No comments: