Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tuesday December 4, 2007

8 miles 1:07 Peet's Hill/Lindley Park/Gallagator Trail (Puma Cortland II's)
Ended up just sort of tooling around on the nearby trails. The foot seemed okay on this run. The run didn't make my foot feel any worse--there's just a little twinge in there anyhow--so I'm just going to try to build up slowly the rest of this week and not stress it too much.

There has been a minor melt here in Bozeman...temps have been in the 30s the last couple of days so now there's tons of slush and ice covered in water, which just might be the slickest surface I've ever experienced.

2 comments:

erik said...

Hey Tony,

I was wondering if Sportiva is coming out with a shoe that you can run in, since the slingshots have been discontinued?

Anton said...

We'll see...they are coming out with the Skylite, which is purportedly 9ish oz...

I'm not really willing to talk about all this publicly right now, though.